Seat Fares – Terms & Conditions
- Face Masks MUST be worn aboard aircraft.
- Auckland Airport: Travel Ticket MUST be presented at door to terminal at Auckland Airport, no ticket presented – no entry.
- CLOSES 30minutes BEFORE departure – Recommendation, arrive min. 45min prior to departure to confirm your seat.
- Passengers not checked in at close will miss the flight and forfeit their seat fare(s).
- Auckland Airport check in counter at Air New Zealand end of the Regional Airline Terminal.
- Seat Only + 7kg Carry On
- Seat 10kg Luggage + 7kg Carry On
- Seat 23kg Luggage + 7kg Carry On
- ‘Free’ when done the DAY BEFORE departure + difference in fare value when moving to a higher price fare.
- $29/seat when done DAY ON departure + difference in fare value when moving to a higher price fare.
- Tickets cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded after departure time/date has passed.
- Any person 17 years old and over.
- Any person 3 – 16 years old.
- Any person 0 – 2 years and traveling on the lap of an Adult.
- ‘Free’ when traveling on Adult’s lap, one Infant per Adult.
- Two Infants per Adult requires that one infant travel as a ‘Child Fare’ and must travel in a car seat supplied by the passenger acceptable to the Operator.
- Infants traveling ‘free’ do not have any Luggage Allowance.
- All seats come with 7kg carry on allowance.
- Luggage allowance as per the seat fare purchased.
- Excess Luggage will be charged and travel on the same flight or next available flight.
- Luggage Allowance can be shared between passengers traveling together under the same booking reference.
- Infants traveling ‘free’ have no Luggage or Carry On Allowance.
- All Luggage travels at passenger’s risk, please ensure luggage is packed securely.
- Laptops and fragile items are recommended to be carried in your carry on bag.
- Dangerous Goods declaration is required by all Passengers & Consignors.
- The Operator reserves the right to offload any items deemed a risk to passengers, aircraft and staff.
Credit Card Payment:
- Visa/Mastercard payment available online, telephone and counter sales.
- Amex/Diners Club payment available via telephone & counter sales only.
Liabilities & Responsibilities:
Fly My Sky shall not be liable for any loss of, or damage to, customer’s personal property, ill health, delays or disruptions, or changes in transport schedules or services.
Passengers may be liable for any damage they cause directly or indirectly to the aircraft, other passengers and third parties.
Carriage by air is subject to Conditions of Carriage, NZ laws, and proceedings for death or injury occurring by accident is excluded by the operation of the Accident Rehabilitation and Compensation Insurance Act 1992 which provides limited statutory entitlements in replacement of common law rights of recovery. In other cases Fly My Sky’s liability is limited to loss or damage sustained by customers as a result of its negligence or that of its employees and subject to the limitations imposed by Section 9B of the Civil Aviation Act.
Events beyond Fly My Sky’s reasonable control shall not incur liability to Fly My Sky in contract or in tort for any damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force-majeure or other events which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on Fly My Sky’s part, including but not limited to, war, civil disturbance, State of Emergency, fire, floods, atypical weather conditions, acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
For operational reasons Fly My Sky reserves the right to change, cancel or withdraw any bookings made for a passenger or decline to accept or retain any person on any flight.
If any portion of the above conditions is inconsistent with or breaches any applicable law it shall be void and of no effect.
Provisions of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply where the goods or services supplied are for business purposes.
Any claim arising out of the provision of services by Fly My Sky will be governed only by the laws of New Zealand.