Whangarei Flight Competition
The Prize is a one way flight between Auckland and Whangarei.
Automatic entry – one entry per leg flown between Auckland & Whangarei
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are deemed ineligible for The Prize
- Entry into the competition is open to all New Zealand Residents, except for employees and their immediate family of Fly My Sky, prize partners and all associated agencies.
- The competition shall begin on April 1st 2019 and end on June 30th 2019. All entries received prior to the commencement and after the completion of the competition times shall be deemed ineligible.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- The Prize winner’s First name and Initial of their surname shall be posted on the Fly My Sky Facebook page upon the draw.
- The winner of The Prize shall be chosen at Random, using a Random Number Generator to pick a winning entry.
- If The Prize winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours from the draw, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a re-draw will take place. The Promoter’s decision on entries and winners is considered final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting The Prize, winners consent to the promoter using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The Prize is a one way flight between Auckland and Whangarei. The Prize winner will be responsible for travel insurance, transport, personal expenses and accommodation other than that which is specified in The Prize.
- The Prize is valid for a 3 month period from the draw date.
- The Prize is based on availability and excludes long and/or holiday weekend, or public holidays.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The Prize is not transferable.
- The Prize winner takes The Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Fly My Sky and any of its affiliated or associated agencies in any claim for any accident injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Fly My Sky; Domestic Terminal, Regional Airline Section Auckland Airport.