Our business is flying people to rural, remote and mountain destinations. Something we’ve been doing for 30 years. GREAT BARRIER ISLAND is our major scheduled destination.
Check-in at Air NZ Domestic Terminal, Regional Airline Section, Auckland Airport.
Okiwi Airfield can close at short notice due to weather and field conditions, always arrange road options to arrive or depart the main airfield at Claris. We do not provide or pay for road transport.
Check-in is a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
Departing Auckland for Great Barrier Island
Departing Great Barrier Island for Auckland
Note: In winter, the Friday night and Sunday night last flights, at 6pm and 7pm, do not operate.
Auckland – Great Barrier Island FaresOne wayReturn
Adult Internet booked 3 days prior $118.00 Child Internet $91.00 Adult booked 24 hours prior $128.00 $256.00 Adult – Book on day of travel $138.00 Child/High School student $92.00 $184.00 Island Special Friday/Sunday $89.00 Varying
Infant Free* Free* Fly one way and boat the other with Sealink between Auckland & Great Barrier Island Adult 17 years and over $193.00 Child aged 3-16 years $140.00
*Unfortunately a free infant takes up 1 adult’s luggage weight allowance (CAA weight restrictions & regulations apply).
We suggest purchasing a child seat to give parent more seat and luggage allowance.
Auckland – Great Barrier Island Luggage FaresOne wayReturn
Hand luggage Is included in luggage weight Excess luggage 15kg free then $2.00 per kg (excess may need to be held for another flight). Cat Included with luggage weight Dog (Phone us) $2 per kg up to 30kg then child seat fare. (Tell us dog booked) Surf board $25.00 1 surf board per cover $40.00 Bike $30.00 $50.00 Freight $2 per kg minimum $10 Food box $10 / paid prior to flight is $8 from Foodtown NB 18Dec-7Jan is $2 per kg PRIORITY LUGGAGE or FREIGHT- book on flight of choice – ASK US
- Book Online
- Port Fitzroy Information Centre
- Outpost Stonewall Store
- Destination Great Barrier Island counter at Claris
- Visitor Information Centre Auckland
- Fly My Sky check-in Auckland Airport, Air NZ Domestic Terminal, Regional Airline Section
- Timetables and fares subject to change without notice.
- No cancellations accepted on flight day.
- If a flight is cancelled due to weather, your ticket can be rebooked or refunded.
- Infant: 0- 2yrs
- Child: 3yrs – 16yrs
- High School Student: 17/18yrs (ID required for 17/18yrs)
- Check-in no later than 30mins prior to flight departure time.
- Luggage allowance: A total of 15kg per person, including hand-luggage
- Payment: Full payment is required before travel. We accept Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS and cheques (ID required = drivers licence, phone no. and address). AMEX and Diners accepted with 3% fee, but not accepted for online bookings.